Bancassurance MasterClass, Kampala, Uganda
Bancassurance has gained considerable traction amongst many Kenyan banks and insurance companies. The integrated model provides an alternative distribution channel for insurers seeking to reach more customers at a lower cost. While it remains a novel business model at the strategy level, there is a skills-gap when it comes to its implementation.
This Bancassurance MasterClass 2020 is designed with the express aim of instilling practical skills to the delegates on effective integration and execution. Bancassurance needs to be internalized and seamlessly harmonized with other banking activities, to give clients a wholesome value proposition.
Inevitably, the success of Bancassurance will be witnessed and felt at the branch level.
|Venue||Golf Course Hotel, Kampala Uganda|
|Date:||2nd – 3rd April 2020|
|Duration:||3 Days, 8-5pm|
|Fee:||$450 + VAT|
|Number of Participants:||Maximum 30 Pax|
- Learn how to leverage the distribution capability that exist within your organisation
- Understand the power of a multi-channel Bancassurance Strategy
- Improve market share and profitability of your Bancassurance channels
- Strengthen strategic planning through global best practice insights
- Build a client centric advice model
- Recognise the importance of transparency, compliance and customer focus in building sustainable Bancassurance distribution channels
- Making the right strategic choices
- Understand the profit drivers of your Bancassurance partners
- Aligning company and partner goals for mutual benefit and long-term partnership
- Identify the characteristics of a successful Bancassurance Branch and Bancassurance Branch manager
- Learn about emerging trends and opportunities in fintech and insurtech in the context of Bancassurance
- Participants will have the opportunity to sign up to an on-going engagement and professional development program.
This 3-day Masterclass & Forum will focus on current best practice in Bancassurance using the latest mix of concepts and strategies. The workshop will cover key essentials, including: client relationship management, marketing product and services through different channels available to Bancassurers, advice and product sales in an increasingly regulated environment, the role and effectiveness of branches, the powerful disruptive impact of Fintech and Insurtech and building mutually beneficial Bancassurance partnerships.
You will gain comprehensive knowledge of what is happening globally in Bancassurance and practical knowledge and techniques that you can use to improve your Bancassurance strategy and channel effectiveness.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for CEO’s, Presidents, Managing Directors, Directors, Country Managers, General Managers, Head of Departments, Managers and Senior Executives directly responsible for:
- Sales Management
- Branches and Branch Management
- Pricing & Distribution Management
- Consumer Marketing
- Key Account Management
- Strategic Planning
- Research Units
- Product Management
- Commercial Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Planning
- Market Research
- Business Management
- Market & Business R&D
Key Outcomes Of Attending
- Develop an appreciation of strategic choices available to Bancassurers
- Gain a valuable insight into developing global best practice
- Learn the key success factors that all Bancassurers must understand
- Consider the role of a multi-channel distribution strategy in any successful Bancassurance strategy
- Understand the drivers of product profitability in Bancassurance
- Understand how branches are evolving to remain relevant as banks increasingly rely on technology for competitive advantage
- Gain insight into how fintech/insurtech is beginning to impact on the landscape of Bancassurance
- Join a group of like-minded Bancassurance professionals for ongoing professional education, ideas and inspiration
Post the Masterclass
- Bancassurance is evolving rapidly. Continuing professional education, which is an important feature of the program, is available via a dedicated website for exchanging ideas, discussing issues and remaining engaged with like-minded Bancassurance professionals.
- This site is available to participants for an annual subscription and will also provide formal educational activities on a quarterly basis for participants to assist in maintaining the currency of their knowledge and keeping them at the forefront of Bancassurance practice and theory.
The facilitator is a global authority on Bancassurance with more than 30 years’ experience and will lead this 3-day MasterClass. An International Trainer with an expert understanding of Sub Saharan markets. He is an engaging and experienced facilitator who has presented on Bancassurance at numerous conferences across the region and has also lectured for CII-UK.
At the end of each session, participants will be asked to reflect on the session and briefly write down their response to 3 questions:
- What did I learn?
- What are the implications for my business?
- What will I do differently when I am back in my business and attempting to implement/drive a successful Bancassurance strategy?
Session1: The Basics of success – What is a successful bancassurance strategy?
Session2: From branch banker to bancassurer
Session3: Insurance products
Session4: Bancassurance products – what works
Session5: Panel discussion – lessons from the field
Session6: Product bundling
Session7: Developing innovations and trends in Fintechs and Insurtech
Session8: How to sell and market the products in the branch.
Session9: Teaching the branch staff to sell.
Session10: Bancassurance tools and model
Session11: Key note presentation; observations on bancassurance from a seasoned practitioner
Session12: How to sell and market the products over the telephone
Session13: Managing the branch distribution channel
Session14: Regulation and compliance
Session15: Understanding the profit drivers of insurance and banking products – a non-technical perspective for bancassurers.
Session16: From strategy to execution to management
Download Detailed Course CONTENT
To download the full schedule, trainer bio, venue and registration form, please fill in the form below.